- What is the synonym of the word happiness?
- How do you describe happy?
- What is the true meaning of happiness?
- What is a person who is always happy called?
- What is the scientific word for happiness?
- What is the synonym of happiest?
- What’s another word for really happy?
- What is the antonym of happy?
- What is a synonym for good?
- How do you describe very happy?
- How do you express happiness in one word?
What is the synonym of the word happiness?
prosperity, contentment, enjoyment, joy, glee, optimism, euphoria, delight, elation, exhilaration, well-being, pleasure, laughter, jubilation, bliss, gladness, sanctity, joviality, cheerfulness, playfulness..
How do you describe happy?
Happy can describe someone being willing to do something or be helpful. Happy is used in many expressions that wish good tidings to another person. Happy has a few other senses as an adjective. Happy describes feeling really good, as when a person in a good mood that makes them smile.
What is the true meaning of happiness?
Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can’t help but smile. Happiness is a sense of well-being, joy, or contentment. … When people are successful, or safe, or lucky, they feel happiness.
What is a person who is always happy called?
Jovial. Means that someone is happy, cheerful, and lively. Jovial is almost always used to describe someone’s personality. Someone who is jovial is often very talkative and socializes with people.
What is the scientific word for happiness?
In scientific literature, happiness is referred to as hedonia (Ryan & Deci, 2001), the presence of positive emotions and the absence of negative emotions.
What is the synonym of happiest?
What’s another word for really happy?
What is another word for very happy?ecstaticelatedjoyfuljoyousrhapsodictransportedblissfuldeliriousoverjoyedenthusiastic236 more rows
What is the antonym of happy?
Words popularity by usage frequencyrankword#14572unhappy#17102miserable#17103unsuccessful#19538unwilling12 more rows
What is a synonym for good?
SEE DEFINITION OF good. adj.pleasant, fine. adj.moral, virtuous. adj.competent, skilled. adj.useful, adequate.
How do you describe very happy?
There are many other words and expressions that mean ‘extremely happy’ including ecstatic, elated, euphoric, jubilant, in seventh heaven, on cloud nine and over the moon.
How do you express happiness in one word?
1. HappyPleased — This word means between “happy” and “satisfied.” … Cheerful — This is when someone is visibly happy. … Exuberant — This is like cheerful — but even stronger.Euphoric — When you’re intensely happy. … Merry — This is a little like cheerful. … Overjoyed — This simply means “very happy.”More items…•